Wednesday, October 27, 2010

craptacular

If my dad was around to see the craptastic stuff I build now, he would shake his head in mild confusion and disgust.

He never understood my attempts to elevate kludginess to art. Though he was the king of kludge who I inherited the trait from.

Here, a bag o' stuff mixed with glue is slow drying on the bowling game. Soon to become a crapulent sort of "architectural lighting" fixture.
bag o crap

Outdid myself on this crapalicous pegboard wall merchandiser. I've successfully lowered the bar once more. Next to it is a 10 cent dispenser of "Art" and Fortunes.
wall o crap

Bobbi and Carlos brought this cable spool to us a while back. Today it got turned into a craptabulous clothing rack with waterfall bar. It actually looks good, so I might have failed here. Its about to be filled with clothing stuff.
rack o crap

This is a beautiful, classic and well-built showcase. Obviously I had nothing to do with its construction. I'm not sure what Mollie, Emma and Kim will put inside.
case o crap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
super awesome 'Homizio' font by Álvaro Thomáz.